We are a global athletic lifestyle retailer carrying the hottest product from the best brands. We believe in helping our customers put more style in their game. We offer the finest selection of athletic-inspired footwear, along with trendy apparel to complete your look. So whether you want to hang out with friends or stand out in the clubs, we’ve got your covered.
- Digital Content Marketing Manager
- Store Design and Construction Planner
Digital Content Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced digital content marketing manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating our digital content strategy. You will oversee the development, distribution, and measurement of all digital content marketing efforts. You will partner with an external Digital Marketing Agency to drive the highest quality traffic to our site in the most efficient ways. You will also support key brand marketing initiatives such as developing campaigns to support specific product launches, planning events and activations, and organizing photo / video shoots. This role requires someone who is creative, can take a campaign from an idea through implementation, and who can deliver measurable results to support our business.
- Together with the Senior Director of Product & Marketing, develop and manage our marketing calendar. The calendar defines the key brand and product stories we want to tell, and how they will come to life in each channel (stores, website, social, email, text, events, activations). Lead and/or support each campaign in the marketing calendar from concept through implementation.
- Be the primary partner with our Digital Marketing Agency on SEO/SEM strategy and tactics. Leveraging our campaigns, content, and best practices, drive traffic to our site using the most efficient mix of spend. Analyze the performance of campaigns and promotions. Summarize insights, lessons learned. Make recommendations for how to improve going forward.
- Own all content for digital touchpoints including
- Serve as the final content gatekeeper to ensure brand voice is maintained at the highest standard
- Together with the Senior Director of Product Marketing, plan and execute activations and event on both a national and local basis
- Regularly connect with our parent company’s Digital Center Of Excellence to leverage their support – recommendations, best practices, system enhancements, vendor management
Store Design and Construction Planner
We are looking for a bright, motivated, and qualified candidate to join our team as Store Design and Construction Planner. In this role, you will contribute to The Athlete’s Foot success by helping us build and maintain stores that make customers go wow.
You will coordinate the building of new stores and the remodeling of existing stores from technical design through construction. With creative direction from the Manager of Store Design, you will draft floor plans and storefront elevations in AutoCAD. You will work with external architects to finalize construction documents for submission. You will serve as the main point of contact for franchisees and their general contractors during all phases of the project.
Top candidates will enjoy working in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment, helping create shared wins for our franchisees, TAF U.S. team, our Global TAF colleagues. This position requires excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills. The individual must be highly organized with well-developed time management skills and strong attention to detail. The ideal candidate will come with a background in retail that includes expertise in construction and project management.
- Draft floor plans and exterior elevations Must be proficient in AutoCAD 2017 (or newer)
- Partner with Manager of Store Design and Visual Merchandising to ensure store layouts are reflective of our global design and merchandising strategies
- Liaise with architects and other key internal and external partners to finalize drawings for submission
- Directly manage all aspects of store build outs from project kickoff to project closeout
- Order and ensure on-time delivery of store materials and fixtures
- Assures that projects are completed within budget, on time and project deliverables and documentation are submitted timely, accurately, and in accordance with The Athlete's Foot quality standards
- Conducts post-project evaluations and punch lists and follows through to completion
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the skills, we want to hear from you!!