CONSTRUCTION & FIELD OPS MANAGER
Construction Project ManagementThe Manager coordinates new and remodel construction projects from design implementation through construction. This job adds value by ensuring the integrity of our concept is maintained in each and every store.
- Acts as the point person on all construction related projects, working collaboratively with store design, commercial operations, franchisees, architects, general contractors, and fixture suppliers.
- Responsible for project delivery, document management, scope of work change management, cost forecasting, risk analysis, schedule integration, and project reporting.
- Partners with franchisees to monitor construction schedules, progress and costs to ensure projects are completed on time and effectively
- Plans and manages construction processes and practices to ensure that programs are aligned with company business goals and objectives
- Consolidates, communicates and manages issues and risks affecting the project. Communicates project status to stakeholders accurately and on time.
- Partners with franchisees, architects, and general contractors in the permitting and approval phase of the development process and ensures all proper approvals have been received
- Visits job site to perform due diligence and monitor quality. Addresses concerns and maintains consistent follow-up on any outstanding issues. Conducts final audit with punch-list to authorize store to open.
- Manages multiple projects at one time in various phases of development, to meet or exceed established goals, to track project financials and timelines, and to regularly report the status
- Supports Commercial Operations goals by participating and contributing in planning and strategy meetings
Management of Fixtures/SuppliesThis role will oversee our fixture and furniture programs.
- Maintain accurate records of the fixture and furniture inventory on hand at our suppliers
- Forecast anticipated fixture and furniture needs to ensure our suppliers are in stock to meet our construction needs
- For each construction project, determine the quantities of fixtures required by creating take-offs based on the approved store design Tracks all orders and deliveries from suppliers to the site
- Verifies accuracy for all material take-offs submitted by vendors
- From time to time, the Manager will direct a bidding process on all our fixtures, using specifications from our Global Store Design group, to make sure we are getting highest quality products at the best possible costs
- Collaborates with TAF Global Store Design to understand and improve the fixture strategy, plans and programs
Retail OperationsThe Manager will help franchisees grow sales in existing stores through consistently delivering our in-store experience and operations.
- Partner with franchisees on a regular basis to discuss the performance of their stores, identify and implement improvements
- Develop and maintain a trusting, mutually beneficial relationship with all owners
- Help sell in new programs / enhancements to our operations or operating model
- Solicit feedback from the owners on how we can be a better partner
- Share best practices and success stories; coaches and trains
- Create transparency by providing owners with regular updates on the business, our goals, strategies and achievements
- Audit, track, monitor, manage stores to make sure they are in compliance with our SOPs
If you believe you fit the profile, and have a passion for sport inspired style, then please contact us.